Summer break is the perfect time to take a Maine family vacation. The kids are off from school all week, every week, and the weather is positively spectacular. Newagen Seaside Inn, one of the best family resorts in Maine, is open every weekday for your much-needed getaway. So take advantage of the upcoming no-school days and visit the best vacation spots in Maine for families. Here’s what makes the Midcoast so ideal for parents and their kids.
Maine Family Resorts and Activities
When you’re planning Maine family vacations, there are a few things to consider. First, you’ll need comfortable accommodations for you and your family. You’ll also need plenty of fun activities to enjoy as a group. Luckily, Newagen Seaside Inn is near some of the best things to do in Maine with kids.
- Every parent knows the simplest trick to keeping kids entertained: a grassy lawn for playing outdoors. At Newagen Seaside Inn, parents can nibble on appetizers at The Pub’s outdoor deck while watching their kids laugh and play on the lawn below.
- While eating out is delicious, you’ll also want space to have quiet family meals. You can cook in your own kitchen with our cottages.
- Siblings love to stay up whispering and giggling while on vacation, but parents prefer to catch up on their sleep. Separate bedrooms keep everyone happy. Opt for a multi-bedroom cottage or one of our Inn rooms.
- A pool is always a hit for vacationers. Adults love to relax in the sun, and kids love to splash in the pool. Newagen Seaside Inn has a scenic saltwater pool for your Maine family vacation.
- In addition to the pool, we have plenty of indoor and outdoor activities on-site. Play a friendly match of table tennis or take a bike ride through the local trails.
- There are countless things to do in Maine with kids outside of our resort, too! You can learn about trains, sea-life, and more on your Maine family vacation.
- Of course, no coastal trip is complete without a beach day. The best family vacations in Maine are made by our local beaches. Build sandcastles, collect seashells, and enjoy a picnic by the sea.
- All of the outdoor activities in Midcoast Maine will help you make the most of summer vacation. Soak up as much fresh air and sunshine as you can before returning to the office on Monday.
Best Family Resorts for a Maine Family Vacation
Newagen Seaside Inn is more than a conveniently located hotel; it’s a destination in itself. There are so many things to do right on-site that you won’t want to leave. But when you do head out to explore the beautiful Northeastern coast, you’ll be thrilled by the many possibilities and incredible ocean views. Your family will cherish those memories forever, so don’t forget to pack your camera to update the photo albums. Contact us today to plan your Maine family vacation!