Your Midcoast Maine vacation is all about making memories that’ll last a lifetime while exploring Boothbay Harbor. During your stay at Newagen Seaside Inn take in everything our oceanfront resort and town has to offer while indulging in a little friendly competition. Fill up your Boothbay Harbor bingo card as you enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
Check Off Spaces on Your Bingo Card
- Even as the temperatures rise, the Maine ocean is a refreshing but chilling cool down. Take the Polar Plunge off our dock into the Atlantic Ocean and earn bragging rights.
- Borrow a bike during your stay and set off exploring the 20 acres of wooded oceanfront of our property. Take a cycle around Southport Island on one of our classic cruiser bicycles.
- Hit the court and try your hand at shuffleboard, located on the back lawn.
- Visit our vintage pine room and knock down the pins as you play candlepin bowling, which is more of a challenge than you think. This is a classic game and is sure to bring laughter and excitement from everyone in your group!
- Capture a picturesque Maine sunset as you take a stroll along the rocks at the sunset path. Be sure to tag us in your social post #newagenseasideinn or #stateofunwind.
- Find the perfect spot to enjoy your own slice of peace and solitude on our 20-acres. This could be curled up in one of our Adirondack chairs, by the fireside in the evening, or along the rocky shoreline.
- Enjoy fireside tales and s’mores, which take place every Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- Visit the Hendricks Head Beach and check out Hendricks Head Lighthouse from the beach that has been around since 1829.
- A trip to Maine isn’t complete without enjoying lobster. Crack open this regional specialty and reserve your spot at our Tuesday Lobster Bakes, which run during July and August. If your stay doesn’t happen to fall on a Tuesday, be sure to order up our Lobster Bake For One at The Pub, our on-site restaurant and bar.
- Stop by Cape Newagen Alpa Farm, just across the street from our entrance, to visit with the alpacas. Make sure to visit their gift shop and purchase some locally made goods and keepsakes to take home.
Relax At Our Midcoast Maine Inn
Filling up your bingo card is easy to do as you experience everything this Boothbay Harbor inn has to offer. Spend the days exploring our 20-acres, visit local Southport businesses and attractions, and in the evening relax in your cozy room or cottage. Don’t forget to visit The Pub after your day’s adventure to dine on authentic Maine cuisine. To learn more about our resort and availability, please call 207-633-5242.