Treat yourself to a relaxing Midcoast Maine three-day getaway at Newagen Seaside Inn. Choose from an assortment of fantastic on-site activities or spend your time exploring all the things to do in Boothbay Harbor. Indulge your senses, try the best lobster in Maine, embark on nautical adventures, and soak in the Maine coastline’s natural scenery. Embrace all that is quintessentially Maine with the help and guidance of our suggested itinerary.
Make the Most of Your Midcoast Maine Getaway
After a good night’s sleep in your cozy accommodation, you’ll be more than ready to take on everything that Midcoast Maine has to offer.
- Calling all early birds, photographers, and anyone else willing to wake up at the crack of dawn to catch a beautiful sunrise on the Atlantic Coast.
- Kick-start your morning with a delicious breakfast at our Southport inn.
- Learn about local flora and fauna at the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens, meander their series of trails, and take a few moments to appreciate the artwork.
- It wouldn’t be a quintessential Midcoast Maine vacation without visiting at least one lobster shack. Shannon’s Unshelled serves a scrumptious lunch that will sate your shellfish desires.
- After your stomach has settled, embark on an unforgettable nautical excursion on Cap’n Fish’s Cruises whale watching tour.
- If you’re ready for a lowkey outing once you return to the mainland, consider walking or biking the trails on Southport Island. However, if you need a breather, feel free to retreat to your comfortable room or cottage for a nap and quiet time.
- Dine on more decadent seafood with a spectacular view at The Deck Bar & Grill at Linekin Bay Resort.
- Adjourn to the Inn and sip on an after-dinner drink (or two) at The Pub, where we have an outdoor fireplace and panoramic views of the coast.
Have a Great Day in Boothbay Harbor
After all the fresh ocean air and seemingly endless exciting activities, you’re sure to get a great night’s sleep. There’s no rush to head out the door early; enjoy watching the ocean from your guest room and indulge in a hot cup of tea or coffee before setting out for the day.
- Indulge your taste buds with a delicious brunch at Blue Moon Cafe.
- Embark on a self-guided Boothbay Harbor hike to Hendricks Head Lighthouse and the Hendricks Head Hiking Trail part of the Boothbay Harbor Land Trust.
- Try your hand at ocean kayaking with Tidal Transit. Explore the Midcoast Maine coastline, learn about the area’s history, and get your daily dose of exercise.
- If you’re feeling a bit peckish after your kayaking escapade, pick up a quick snack from Dunton’s Dog House.
- On your way back to the Inn, take some time to visit the Cape Newagen Alpaca Farm and reserve a trek or feed the alpacas. Spend the rest of your late afternoon relaxing on the property. Challenge your partner to a round of billiards, or candlepin bowling in the Pine Room, and try your hand at our assortment of lawn games on-site.
- Dine on locally-sourced meats and fresh-caught seafood at The Pub and catch a stunning sunset down Sunset Path at the water’s edge.
Newagen Seaside Inn Offers Adventures for Everyone
Whether you’re looking for the best boat and sailing tours or prefer lowkey outings in Boothbay Harbor, you’re sure to assemble the perfect two-day itinerary for your quintessential Midcoast Maine getaway at Newagen Seaside Inn. We offer comfortable accommodations with oceanfront views and a charming seaside aesthetic. Keep an eye out for new exciting area adventures, and be sure to try our fantastic assortment of on-site activities. To learn more about our specials and packages, please give us a call at 207-633-5242.